Rear bump Stop extension

Jazz-n-JK

Hey guys,

I was doing some suspension work and I decided to check my bump stop extension lengths. I bought the jeep build. It has a 4" RockJock lift and has King shocks with bypass. The shaft length is 10.5 inches when fully extended. There are also bump stop extensions bolted to the axle on the bottom.

Here is my issue. I removed both of the springs and the joust bump stop bumpers. When I raise the drivers side of the axle my frame and bumpstop extension hit (without the joust bumpers) with about 1/2" of shock shaft still showing (PREFECT), but with the passenger side my shock bottoms out first with about 1/4" until my bump stop extension makes contact (not good). I am guessing that this is caused by the track bar and how the axle swings because of it.

Any suggestions on how to rectify this? I'm thinking I could add some big thick washers under the extension on the passenger side to make the extension a bit higher, I could buy a slightly taller extension for that side, or I could go full bore and buy some hydraulic bump stops that I can set the the exact height I need.

What do you all suggest? Thank you.