Raxiom light bar

handieeeeee

I purchased a Jeep that has a 50" Raxiom double row light bar. The dealer decided to wash it for me and ripped it off the roof. The light bar still works but the threads broke to hold it to the bracket. Does anyone know where I can get parts ?

20210226_192756.jpg

It's hard to see from your picture but is there any threads left in the hole? It looks like from what I can see the bolt might have been to short and just took out part of the threads. If that's the case just try putting in a longer bolt and i'm sure it's probably metric. Maybe take the one from the other side as a reference.

Reactions: handieeeeee
It's hard to see from your picture but is there any threads left in the hole? It looks like from what I can see the bolt might have been to short and just took out part of the threads. If that's the case just try putting in a longer bolt and i'm sure it's probably metric. Maybe take the one from the other side as a reference.
Don't have either bolt but I should be able to size one pretty easily I would think. That's a great idea! 👍

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU