Random Misfire

Mnkytweet

She's a '12 Sport Unlimited, manual, with 2.5" lift, 186k miles. The last few weeks, I've noticed that the power/throttle seems to "surge" while maintaining speed(with and without cruise control). I don't see a noticeable change in speed or RPM on the gauges. All of my fluids are good; just serviced last weekend, didn't help(i have a small rear main seal leak, but it's manageable). All of the spark plugs and the cylinder 5 ignitor are barely a year new. The first leg on my drive to work is almost always on cruise control at 55MPH for the last few years and I've never noticed this before.

This morning, on the way to work (25 minutes, mixed speeds with about half of the drive at 55MPH), I decided to watch the live data on the JScan app. It showed a single misfire on cylinders 1 & 2 and three misfires on cylinder 5. That got me curious.
On the way to lunch(10 minutes, mostly at 45MPH), it showed a single misfire on cylinder 5.
On the way home(reverse course of To-Work), it showed a single misfire on cylinder 3 and four misfires on cylinder 6.
5 out of 6 ain't bad, right?
There are no new fault codes. I have nuisance codes for everything headlight related("upgraded" to xenon HID) and all of the TPMS codes(TPMS disabled until the next tire change). There is a "History" code P0456, Small Evap Leak that was cleared a few months ago by actually tightening the gas cap(funny how that works).

Has anybody else felt like the power surged while trying maintain speed with a steady foot?
Any chance these misfires are false-positives?
Besides the fault codes that don't want to show up, what other live data could/should I be looking at to determine where to troubleshoot?
Could an issue with the fuel system be the issue without it reporting a fault code? I've used the same gas station for almost two years
Could the PCM be failing, but not frequent enough(or a hard fail) yet to throw a code?

This close to 200k, I'm worried it might get expensive. I'm going to change the air filter and clean the throttle body this weekend.

Any useful input is greatly appreciated. Sarcasm is acceptable sometimes.