Radio's problem

Crede

We have a2014 Willy's and a2015 unlimited sport.in the 2014 the radio plays once and a while but the cd ,xm,and axillary work fine.in the 2015 the radio stations barley come in and I've switched out the antenna cable already and still no good stations.has anyone else had the same problem or know what I can do to fix the problem.thanks in advance.

We have a2014 Willy's and a2015 unlimited sport.in the 2014 the radio plays once and a while but the cd ,xm,and axillary work fine.in the 2015 the radio stations barley come in and I've switched out the antenna cable already and still no good stations.has anyone else had the same problem or know what I can do to fix the problem.thanks in advance.
You didn't put stubby antennas on did you? Shorter antenna = less radio.

Another possibility that is if you have put on some sort of LED lights. By no means all of them, but some will cause major interference with radio stations. Park in a place and turn them on and off to see if that is what is going on. (or disconnect. I had to disable part of my setup in order to have radio.
Or some other mod that got put on.

Reactions: Savior_Six