Radiator fan

DesertHound2012

DesertHound
Supporting Member
Help with radiator fan
I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport having that same old overheating problem again the fan I believe is what's going out it's constantly runs at a high speed just like a lot of the comments are in these posts.
Does anybody know if they make an aftermarket fan for the radiator

RPM Extreme have a Bigger fan with Negative and Positive Input plus the necessary harness and relay. I upgraded mine couple of months ago and havent had an overheating issue since then. Give them a call they are very responsive and will help you if it would the right fitment for your jeep

Also looking at your jeep pic, It would be helpful if you can get a stubby bumper and tuck that winch lower than what it is now. Right now its blocking a lot of air circulation. I had to change mine because it was running 10-15 degrees hotter than normal. Rough country has a stubby bumper for
$250 not a bad price at all.

Reactions: TROY66/68
Not an issue here, JK is my winter ride, and that means it is always below freezing when I venture out.

Also looking at your jeep pic, It would be helpful if you can get a stubby bumper and tuck that winch lower than what it is now. Right now its blocking a lot of air circulation. I had to change mine because it was running 10-15 degrees hotter than normal. Rough country has a stubby bumper for
$250 not a bad price at all.
Well damn I never thought about that winch blocking the front of that radiator but I see what you mean I'm going to look into that Rough Country one thank you so much will let you know if it works or not that's about what line is running 10 or 15° hotter and then anything above 65 it gets right up to 243 246

Reactions: moonie28
I Have a 6.4 Hemi swap and mine was getting too hot too quick even on an ice cold day. Since I switched that issue is gone.