Product Review: Tailgate MOLLE table by Springfield Solutions

BNAPS

So I had been looking for a storage solution to my tailgate for my 2010 JK 2 DR for some time. I tried another product that did not work out and returned it. After some further research for another options I came across this folding MOLLE table by Springtail Solutions. Just finished installing it today and I am very happy with it.

Here are my initial impressions/observations;

1) It will work on a tailgate that has been Linex'ed or rhino liner or whatever flavor of liner you used. It does make installation a bit more tedious since the spacer inserts don't have as much room to spread open. It is totally doable though.
2) The assembly of the table before mounting is straight forward. Took all of 5 minutes.
3) Finish and quality of materials is very high.
4) No wobble or rattling whatsoever so far. You can adjust the locking bars for tighter or looser tension. (have only driven with it on residential roads, no highway yet)
5) Having the option of either the two smaller molle inserts or larger one gives good flexibility for mounting molle pouches.
6) For products you want to mount without molle straps, i found some elastic velcro straps on amazon that fit the molle insert very well.
7) While not designed as a lockbox, you can mount some thing stuff on the inside panel. I mounted bolt cutters, splint, and an ax which have not interfered with the closing of the table at all.
8) Springtail also offers a combo pack that includes some good sized molle mounted general purpose pouches if you're interested in that.

Overall I am very happy thus far with this product and would rate it a 9.5/10. Would buy again.

IMG_3400 (2).jpg

IMG_3399 (3).jpg