Prodigy Performance Turbo (150 horsepower)

Packerjohn

I'm looking at JKs and a 2012 Rubicon (45k mile) with a Prodigy Performance Turbo (150 horsepower) pops up for sale by owner on Facebook Marketplace. The ad claims the Jeep has never been off-road and the turbo was installed by a local shop that gets good reviews.

Is this something to consider or should I run? At this point I'm not planning any serious off-roading.

Appreciate your thoughts.

I've never even heard of this kit. However, it was installed properly and is tuned properly, then yes, it would be worth looking at.

I'd ask who tuned it, to see dyno charts, and if possible test the compression, leak down test, etc.

I've never even heard of this kit. However, it was installed properly and is tuned properly, then yes, it would be worth looking at.

I'd ask who tuned it, to see dyno charts, and if possible test the compression, leak down test, etc.

Thanks. According to the Facebook ad the kit was professionally installed by a shop the specializes in performance cars and SUVs. The shop gets good reviews on the Internet, and I know some people in the area that are real car/truck people so they or someone they know most likely have knowledge of the place.

Thanks. According to the Facebook ad the kit was professionally installed by a shop the specializes in performance cars and SUVs. The shop gets good reviews on the Internet, and I know some people in the area that are real car/truck people so they or someone they know most likely have knowledge of the place.

Sounds like it might be a potentially nice buy (y)