P1644 - U0100 - U110B - Where to start?

Muffin

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

For context, how we got to here is in this thread: https://wranglerjkforum.net/threads...-sahara-issues-no-start-clicking-relay.32351/

Wanted a new, fresh post focusing on the new codes I managed to snag off it before battery drained.

After replacing TCM, I had it programmed (but think it failed or wasn't done correctly since P1644 code now shows after said "programming".) However, it now gives the code U0100.

U110B was the original code it gave me when left me stranded in the middle of the road in limp mode. Jeep was running good, had been running errands all day. It did have code P0205 prior to this. Had new injectors, coils, plugs done in July so wasnt sure why this code was showing. Also had intermittent misfire codes for cyl 3 & 5 (what led us to replace all above but they would still randomly throw those codes and then clear themselves).

When it went into limp mode, I had read U110B could be TCM related & a bad one could lead to false codes, misfires, etc (everything I was experiencing). Hence replacing it with a new OEM one in hopes it was the cause of my code gremlins.

But since installing the new TCM, & having it programmed, it added codes U0100 & P1644, clicking in the ASD relay (swapped relays with same result, replaced battery, & cleaned terminals), and shows "vehicle not in park".

Am at a loss on where to start to fix it and really do not want to have to tow to a shop and pay them to try and track down culprit. That can get pricey fast!

I am placing a new ground on it this weekend in hopes to solve the clicking relay. Checked all wiring off TIPM & ECM as well as any I could manage to reach in known problem areas, no issues.

I am mostly concerned with above codes. While I hope no one else has dealt with this, I do hope someone has and can guide me where to begin.