No fuse, replaced TIPM, out of ideas

chuckster

Hey guys,

I changed my radiator and decided to rince the engine off with a garden hose. When I started it I got "no fuse" on the cluster. I checked the IOD fuse, replaced it, and still got "no fuse".

I replaced the TIPM and did hard and soft reset. No dice. Checked continuity on ground and power, both are good.

Keyless entry is the only function not working. All other systems work perfectly (radio, lights, horn, etc).

Could the problem be the cluster or wireless entry module? I'm at a loss as to what to check next.

I'll check shortly. I have the battery cables zip tied together for a reset right now. I'll let you know in about 2 hours. Thanks!

Reactions: BLACKJKU
I'll check shortly. I have the battery cables zip tied together for a reset right now. I'll let you know in about 2 hours. Thanks!

Another thing that causes electrical problems are the junk Factory battery clamps, if you still have them replace them with some real battery clamps while you have them off.

Is the little red dot on in the upper right side of the dash cluster?
No red light. I unplugged the TIPM and reconnected it. Now the dome lights stay on while it is running (New feature), and it still says "no fuse".

I attached the battery cables and drove a small screw between the post and clamp. Seems super snug now. I'm checking out new terminal now and will replace them asap.

Any chance the wireless module is fried and is causing the "no fuse".

Ideas what to check next?

Have you read this?

Unfortunately, I have read it multiple times. Going to the shop tomorrow. I'll let you know what they find.

Unfortunately, I have read it multiple times. Going to the shop tomorrow. I'll let you know what they find.

Have you inspected the terminals in the TIPM for the IOD fuse for corrosion and also the IOD fuse to make sure they are getting good contact?