No fuse light on

Dragonfli75

Hi there new to forum. Anyway I have a 2011 jeep wrangler sport. The no fuse light came on today, googled and I do not have any of the issues others have had. My jeep starts , dome light, radio etc all seem to be working. Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated

When was the last time the battery clamps and cable ends were cleaned, along with the other grounds? Have you checked the IOD fuse that came up when I searched.

Reactions: mrjp
They are good and clean , no corrosion and good and tight. I saw the IOD as well but they all had issues like not starting, dome lights etc. I did try and check it, but cant figure out how to get it out of the little extra box around it. Even tried pushing the fuse puller down inside the box

So, here are a few symptoms of a bad IOD fuse:
  • Interior dome/reading/map lights
  • Power locks
  • Open-and-close door module & window motors
  • Radio/CD/Cassette player (the unit may still show trim lighting)
  • The trip odometer memory (would reset each time the car is shut down)
  • Left/Right visor vanity and underhood lamps
  • DLC connector
  • Electric or memory seats
  • GPS equipment
  • Wireless control module or WCM
  • Clock
  • Remote key receiver
  • Remote engine start module
  • Heater fan on warm engine detect
Here is a tip to pull the fuse and check the IOD fuse terminal or fuse holder itself for corrosion. Found this on the interwebz:

"...once you raise the holder, how the top of the holder flips up from the front and is hinged on the rear, exposing the top of the fuse. Then you can push one of the fuse legs up with a screwdriver to remove it. The fuse legs were surface corroded just a bit."

So, here are a few symptoms of a bad IOD fuse:
  • Interior dome/reading/map lights
  • Power locks
  • Open-and-close door module & window motors
  • Radio/CD/Cassette player (the unit may still show trim lighting)
  • The trip odometer memory (would reset each time the car is shut down)
  • Left/Right visor vanity and underhood lamps
  • DLC connector
  • Electric or memory seats
  • GPS equipment
  • Wireless control module or WCM
  • Clock
  • Remote key receiver
  • Remote engine start module
  • Heater fan on warm engine detect
Here is a tip to pull the fuse and check the IOD fuse terminal or fuse holder itself for corrosion. Found this on the interwebz:

"...once you raise the holder, how the top of the holder flips up from the front and is hinged on the rear, exposing the top of the fuse. Then you can push one of the fuse legs up with a screwdriver to remove it. The fuse legs were surface corroded just a bit."
I will check what I do have, but all is manual on my jeep, so will check stereo etc, all lights and odometer , thanks. Will post what I do or dont find

I will check what I do have, but all is manual on my jeep, so will check stereo etc, all lights and odometer , thanks. Will post what I do or dont find
Yeah, I mean, I'd at least go thru the list, double check everything and if nothing is wonky, just pop the fuse and make sure it doesn't show any signs of corrosion and the fuse holder is okay. Hey, it's a few bucks at most- maybe put a new one in?

Well my man went out and wiggled it a little, pulled up and pushed it back down a few times. The no fuse went out. Very weird lol. Thank you all for your help! Much appreciated! 😁

There must have been some corrosion on the blades and moving it up and down cleaned then up so it would make contact. Thanks for the update.