No automatic headlight functions on 2013 JK

moonsohn

Mine is 2013 jk sports 2doors.
I have a light sensor dome onthe center dash board but my multifunctional.swith has no autolight function.
If i switch multifunction swith with autolight function ?
Is it working ????

I don't think its an export feature. I have a 2013 Oscar Mike JKU. Like the original poster's, mine does not have the autolight function on the multiswitch either. I would be curious if anyone has any further information on this. I would contemplate changing mine out if this idea works.

Edit: I had to go look at my dash. I do not have the auto headlight sensor in the dash on my 2013 Jeep like the original poster mentions.

Last edited:
Reactions: moonsohn
kinda new to jeep lingo with JKs but if your talking about the "auto" on the end of the headlight post, I have an "Auto" function on my 2013 rubicon.
Rubicon is much more likely to come with the auto headlight option, it may have even been standard. I probably wasn't even an option for the sport model. But I could see the sensor being left in so that export packages started all the same, but other options where added depending on the trim.

Reactions: moonsohn and mrjp
Mine is 2013 jk sports 2doors.
I have a light sensor dome onthe center dash board but my multifunctional.swith has no autolight function.
If i switch multifunction swith with autolight function ?
Is it working ????
Are you asking if you could activate the automatic headlights by changing the switching system?