New to this forum, not to Jeeps

Cimmerian

Hi there,

I registered here a week ago. I'm on a couple other Jeep forums (you can point out I'm banned from WF if you want to be a dick) as well. I have a 2007 metallic green 2dr Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Factory 4.10 gearing (the only year Saharas got this) on 33s and with a 2.5 inch JKS suspension lift. Other mods include a Warn 10k Winch, stinger bumper, and Pro Comp LEDs which I have found to be my favorite LED headlights for Wranglers.

I mainly registered here for banter, to see what other people do to their JKs, and light technical support. Hope to have a decent time here and good day to all of you.

1719714032262.png

Reactions: tJKrider
Welcome! I didn't realize you could ever get 4.10s in a JK Sahara. Very cool. I learned something today!
It was only for that first model year for JKs. I don't know why they stopped doing it but yea, it's rare as hens teeth.

I want to upgrade to 5.13s though because 4.10 just isn't enough in New Mexico.

It was only for that first model year for JKs. I don't know why they stopped doing it but yea, it's rare as hens teeth.

I want to upgrade to 5.13s though because 4.10 just isn't enough in New Mexico.
What size are your 33s? Are they metric - like a 285/70r17 or a 33x12.50?

It has a nice stance to it, whatever size they are!

Reactions: Cimmerian
Hi there,

I registered here a week ago. I'm on a couple other Jeep forums (you can point out I'm banned from WF if you want to be a dick) as well. I have a 2007 metallic green 2dr Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Factory 4.10 gearing (the only year Saharas got this) on 33s and with a 2.5 inch JKS suspension lift. Other mods include a Warn 10k Winch, stinger bumper, and Pro Comp LEDs which I have found to be my favorite LED headlights for Wranglers.

I mainly registered here for banter, to see what other people do to their JKs, and light technical support. Hope to have a decent time here and good day to all of you.

View attachment 127549
Now I am intrigued why you were banished from the Wrangler Forum? Chris only scolded me once, and removed my comment. In my defense, I was on Home Brew. As, I am now cause it is Canada Day here. Good Times
P1010061.JPG

Reactions: Cimmerian
What size are your 33s? Are they metric - like a 285/70r17 or a 33x12.50?

It has a nice stance to it, whatever size they are
They are in fact BF Goodrich 285/70R17s. When they wear out I intend to get Wildpeaks again in 35.
Now I am intrigued why you were banished from the Wrangler Forum? Chris only scolded me once, and removed my comment. In my defense, I was on Home Brew. As, I am now cause it is Canada Day here. Good TimesView attachment 127554

I was told I had 16 reports filed against me. I'm apparently not nice enough to the boomers and they take offense at everything if you're not deferential. It's not a bad forum but the Canadian ownership really shows.

I admit part of this is also probably due to my somewhat caustic personality.