New to the Forum

run2jeepn

I'm not new to Jeeps. Has this is my 8th Jeep, but first JK. I've had a 1 Cherokee, 3 Grands, 2 YJs, CJ5 and now my JKU. Still have a grand and a YJ. Still learning a lot on the JKs. Some things I like and something things I don't hate...lol

This will is a Daily with some semi light trails. I'm close to SMORR and not to far from Disney.

Sold a Dodge Charger I had and bought me this JKU. First Jeep I bought already built some what.

What I like. It already came with some nice upgrades and not cheap ones either, but the guy that built it never wheeled it. So thats good, but he didn't lock it or strengthen the driven much. Still has the D30 for now. Going to run it till it's not feasible anymore.

38DmN.jpg

38DmQ.jpg

38DmP.jpg

38DmR.jpg

38DmU.jpg

And a couple of Pic's of my last Jeep. 1990 YJ, Dana 44's, Chromoly Shafts, 4.88s, Detroit's, High Steer, 2in SkyJacker SOA, BellyUp Skid, HD traction bar, 4.3L Vortec, 38in TSL SX's, Flat Fenders, Tubbed Rear, Full Cage tied to frame, 4w Disc, HydroBoost, Alumn. Radiator, Air, 34in SkyJack Shocks which where made for a Ford Excursion with 6in lift. At the time Longest travel Shocks Skyjacker made.

38DmS.jpg

38DmT.jpg