New Member From Central NJ

Twisted289

Hello All,
Proud owner of a 2014 JKU Sahara. Love it. I had a 91 Wrangler that I bought brand new, then found out it wasnt easy to put a car seat in. Bought a 2007 Commander in 2010 and had it for 8 years, needed something w less miles so I found my 2014 with 31,000 on it and a certified vehicle warranty. I was looking for newer but the price and low miles were too good to pass up. My bio has the mods so far. Still a work in progress.

Welcome to the forum! Having owned a TJ and also having three kids, I can attest to the fact that it's very hard to get a car set in an older Wrangler. Certainly not as easy and convenient as having four doors. I think that's why the JKU has been so successful, is because it brings the fun of a Wrangler but has the accessibility of an SUV, so that your whole family can enjoy it.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Got anything big planned for it?

I've pretty much tackled all the upgrades for now. Lifted it, tires wheels, stereo upgraded w front and rear cams (speaker upgrade to come). The usual. I want to enjoy it. That's my big plan!!! Lol

Reactions: Chris
Good plan! I think more people need to get out and enjoy them as oppose to getting sucked into some rabbit hole build. Even in stock form they are very capable!