New JK owner with steering issues (go figure)

localwrench

I have took some time to read some threads but still need an ear and direction , my new to me 2010 Jk is scary to drive ! But cool all in the same so im anxious to get a plan together. It has the same symptoms I have read in other threads , really no pull and not any play but seems to have a mind of her own. I tried to determine the lift height by measuring the springs and subtracting 12 but it looks like they are 12 inch so my lift must all be in pucks and my pucks are only about 2.5 it looks like . But what interesting is that i have 37 inch tires . Almost does not seem possible. Looks like stock body bushings too . It appears to have different control arms on the front end they are square the tops are round . I do have some up and down movement in the ball joints with a huge bar prying but nothing by hand and no apparent lean and my experience is a bad ball joint may clunk or cause pulling , I am not opposed to doing them i just do not think its my issue . tire pressure at 35 psi , new adjustable track bar in place. I am thinking knowing my lift type and height would be a good start but from the best I can tell its only 2.5 with pucks But I have 37 inch tires ! well any help is appreciated I know these issues are common but it does not seem right about my lift and the tire size so I am not sure whats going on or where to start . Thanks Jeff

What is the issue you are experiencing? Are you saying the steering is pulling to one side?

Post some photos of the springs, shocks, steering, etc. I want to see what's going on there. From the avatar picture, it looks like whoever you purchased it from probably didn't know what they were doing and installed some crap quality components.