New from Chandler, AZ

iBrian

Just thought I’d say hi, wife and I picked up a new to us used 2018 Sahara that already had a lift and a few things on it. Have loads to learn and it’s currently back at dealer addressing an issue we discovered on the drive home. Floats all over the place at 60mph, worse than my semi does. Been reading a little bit to see what others have going on, aside from that we like the Jeep.
8FF6C27C-15C9-4ACF-91DE-15FBB61933FC.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum, we're moving from Oregon to Gilbert or the San Tan Valley area of Arizona this Summer (used to live there).

Anyways, your wandering all over the road likely has to do with an aftermarket steering setup, so take some photos and post them when you get a chance. It could also have to do with your alignment settings too.

Same here man, just bought mine yesterday and drove it 900 miles home at 65 mph and could hardly keep it in my lane. It has had 1 ton axle swaps, aftermarket steering with hiem joints and hydraulic ram assist. It has a 4.5 lift with 40" tires, so I knew what I was getting into,but I will post when I dig into the problem and start to line it out. Good luck

Reactions: Chris
After talking to a few folks I was told some geometry drop brackets would help out greatly. Ordered some from MetalCloak so we shall see soon!