Need a remanufactured 3.6 engine and other replacement parts

NineLives

Hello.

I have sourced out a reman 3.6 engine for my 2015 JKU. It will come with many things, but since my Jeep is almost 10yrs old and approaching 220K, I want to replace some other parts as well.

I would like to replace the thermostat, both catalytic converters, the radiator, all cooling hoses, alternator, both valve covers, both intake manifolds. Am I missing anything important other than sensors? I had the oil cooler upgraded last year, so don't need that. Water pump is brand new 4 days ago. Maybe plugs and coil packs?

I currently have blown head gasket(s) and a massive oil leak. Not sure if oil is leaking in multiple spots or just from the obvious cracked passenger valve cover. I had heads resurfaced last year and the crack in the cover has occurred after that repair. I had an oil leak prior to that repair, but the very most obvious spot I'm leaking currently is that cover.

Anything else you'd do while the engine is out?

Hello.

I have sourced out a reman 3.6 engine for my 2015 JKU. It will come with many things, but since my Jeep is almost 10yrs old and approaching 220K, I want to replace some other parts as well.

I would like to replace the thermostat, both catalytic converters, the radiator, all cooling hoses, alternator, both valve covers, both intake manifolds. Am I missing anything important other than sensors? I had the oil cooler upgraded last year, so don't need that. Water pump is brand new 4 days ago. Maybe plugs and coil packs?

I currently have blown head gasket(s) and a massive oil leak. Not sure if oil is leaking in multiple spots or just from the obvious cracked passenger valve cover. I had heads resurfaced last year and the crack in the cover has occurred after that repair. I had an oil leak prior to that repair, but the very most obvious spot I'm leaking currently is that cover.

Anything else you'd do while the engine is out?

Just because you upgraded the oil cooler that doesn't mean it's not leaking again, you said it has a massive oil leak.

Reactions: vaffanculo