My JKU

JKKen

20 year Jeeper that started with a 1999 Cherokee Sport. Retired that one in 2017 when I picked up my 2017 JKU Sport. The suspension will remain stock but, I have added some mud tires, Quadratec '41 wheels, KC Hi Lites H4 headlights, Quadratec 4" round led a pillar lights, Aries step rails, Mopar slush mats and a Mopar hard top.
0628191252_Burst01.jpg

Ahhh yes, I came from a Cherokee XJ (a 99 as well) and a TJ before my JK.

White is a great color too. Any other immediate plans for it?

Dang, that looks like a pretty clean XJ!

It blows my mind what people are asking for clean examples of those these days. I saw one for 27k the other day :ROFLMAO:

Dang, that looks like a pretty clean XJ!

It blows my mind what people are asking for clean examples of those these days. I saw one for 27k the other day :ROFLMAO:
She still looks pretty good for an original survivor. Its stupid what some are going for but if someone wants to pay it more power to them.

She still looks pretty good for an original survivor. Its stupid what some are going for but if someone wants to pay it more power to them.

I agree. All I can say is that having owned an XJ, they are great cars. But... I don't think you could ever convince me one was worth 27k ;)

Reactions: DrDmoney
I don't know, there's a place in Virginia that takes low mileage ones and go through every componte and build some nice rigs. I think it's Davis Motorsports or Davis Autosports, not sure.Those can hit some of those large numbers but compare that to a new stock JL at 35-40 grand.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
I don't know, there's a place in Virginia that takes low mileage ones and go through every componte and build some nice rigs. I think it's Davis Motorsports or Davis Autosports, not sure.Those can hit some of those large numbers but compare that to a new stock JL at 35-40 grand.

Yes, the one I saw for 27k was listed by Davis Autosport or whatever they are called.

I think they do eventually sell, they just end up sitting on them for a year or so, sometimes more. It's one of those things where it take a very, very specific buyer.

Yes, the one I saw for 27k was listed by Davis Autosport or whatever they are called.

I think they do eventually sell, they just end up sitting on them for a year or so, sometimes more. It's one of those things where it take a very, very specific buyer.
If that sat on them for a year they would be out of business lol. Most of their stuff sells fairly quick. They are priced high tho!