My Intro

clifish

No, I do not currently have a JK...I did have a 2012 JKU and it gave me the Wrangler bug and currently have an 05 TJ. This is how I got to Know the creator of this site @Chris and he is awesome and runs one of the best forums I have ever been part of for the TJ. I can also see other members from that site are on here to show support. Although I own a TJ currently, I am fairly sure a 2 door JK Rubicon will be in my future at some point....I even have kept my Strike Force Zebra half doors on a shelf knowing this.

If you own a JK, I am willing to bet that this site will attract a better class of members than any other jeep forum out there (OK maybe not the TJ forum):p

wrangler tj 4.JPG

Lol, @Chris is getting more TJ'ers on here than JK folks right now.

Wife has a 2012 JKU with half doors. Hoping we get some Blaine's and Jerry's on here to offer good advice on that thing. I'm JK stupid.
yeah I already saw several of us TJ forum guys here...we need @Kiwi to post up some cool funny pics and @Squatch to put up some of old car photos.

Lol, @Chris is getting more TJ'ers on here than JK folks right now.

Wife has a 2012 JKU with half doors. Hoping we get some Blaine's and Jerry's on here to offer good advice on that thing. I'm JK stupid.

Yep, I hope someone makes their way to this forum who is like the Blaine of JKs. I don't know who that might be, but I'm sure there are several out there. I still know very little!

Reactions: DrDmoney