Looking forward to this one

Hooperdog

JK Enthusiast
Not new to Jeeps but my first JK, looking forward to building/wheelin it. My 2nd Jeep build in background, friend bought that one.

20200904_152227.jpg

Very cool, love the color especially! It looks like you are indeed off to a good start. Did it come modified, or did you do the mods?

I think @Team Nacho JK has the same color too.
Thanks, most of it was on there thus the reason for buying this one. Changed a few things already ( gears/e-lockers) the front D30 is already trussed and high steer put on it. Need to do exhaust, way to quiet.. lol.. need something decent sounding but not a drone sound... thinking a Magna flow??

Reactions: Chris
Thanks, most of it was on there thus the reason for buying this one. Changed a few things already ( gears/e-lockers) the front D30 is already trussed and high steer put on it. Need to do exhaust, way to quiet.. lol.. need something decent sounding but not a drone sound... thinking a Magna flow??

I'm not sure which exhaust to go with, but I know that all manufacturers make super quiet mufflers and super loud mufflers. The more packing the muffler has, the more quiet it will be. I suspect Magnaflow will have something for this without a doubt.

I have a magnaflow catback, #15116. Adds some growl but no drone. In general, the larger the muffler, the quieter it will be. Also, removing the resonator or pre-muffler will add rasp to the exhaust note. If you're looking for just a muffler, Dynomax super turbo are pretty mellow with a nice tone.

15116.jpg

Reactions: Hooperdog