Looking for tires that aren't noisey

Gpatton

I have 2014 two door Sahara stock bridgestons. I’m an old fella just drive to fishing holes and a little hunting love my jeep!! Certainly want a/t but would like as little noise as possible as it is my daily driver as well. Please advise as to what u guys might recommend thank you

I’m running Atturo Trail Blade X/Ts in 35”, but they’re available in many sizes. Bought the Jeep, it had a mish mash of mudders on it that howled like a coyote pack at a full moon. Nice and quiet now with the added bonus of good traction offroading.

Got 12k miles on them and will replace with 37s whenever they wear out. Barely scuffed in now. lol

Reactions: BLACKJKU
I have 2014 two door Sahara stock bridgestons. I’m an old fella just drive to fishing holes and a little hunting love my jeep!! Certainly want a/t but would like as little noise as possible as it is my daily driver as well. Please advise as to what u guys might recommend thank you

Are you looking for something that has less noise than the OEM Bridgestone tires? That may be a hard task although they typically get louder as they age and wear so new Bridgestones are probably quieter than your current tires. You could also look at Cooper Discoverer AT. I've heard those are more of a road-based A/T tire.

A Jeep tire should at least look like a Jeep tire & perform like a Jeep tire.
IMO, the best overall tire is the BFG K02; That's probably why they call them All-Terrain. ;)

Joking aside, they have a ton of sizes to fit any application, they aren't super loud on the freeway, and they provide better than expected off-road traction.
I have 5 matching on each of our Jeeps.
I rotate the spares in, and stay on top of the alignment, air pressure, etc. so I get a lot of miles out of a set.