Looking for a winch and lights

BJS Jeeper

I am new to the jeep world to start. Second vehicle so on a budget. Many may disagree but I installed a skyjacker 2 inch lift with black max shocks and 2” wheel spacers and upgraded tires to BFG KO3 in 285/70/R17 stock 2017 winter edition wheels. Not doing heavy off-road, mostly daily driver with mild off-roading. Love the look and so far really nice ride.

Looking for input on winch and lights in stock JK winter edition bumper. Nothing crazy, mostly for looks.

If your wanting a winch just for looks and will probably never use it then i'd say don't put one on. It's a expensive piece of equipment and will add extra weight to the front of the Jeep.

I used to have one a truck of mine and I live in the North where we have salt and it didn't take long to ruin it.

In all honesty, if all you want is a "for looks" winch, buy one of those dubious cheap Amazon ones and mount it but never hook it up.

I'll go one better... If just for looks, then buy a winch cover, stuff with some waterproof material and figure out some clever rigging to the bumper with something high tech like zip-ties:

1726834912618.png

That bumper doesn't really lend itself to a cover, unfortunately:

Screenshot_20240920-082457.png

You could buy a fairlead plate and find a inoperable parts-only Warn on eBay or Marketplace and that would do the trick. Or, like the others have said, find the cheapest Amazon winch and bolt it in...