Looking for 15 inch wheels with at least 4.50 backspacing and 0 offset

Frankie

Hey hoping someone could help me out. I'm currently running a set of American Racing wheels on 35 inch tires. The issue is my tires stick out way too much cause the wheels have very little backspace and - 43 off set. I really don't like the look. I'm looking for a set of 15 inch wheels with at least 4.50 backspcing or more and 0 off set. Anyone running a set of those? Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

20200810_144626.jpg

Hey hoping someone could help me out. I'm currently running a set of American Racing wheels on 35 inch tires. The issue is my tires stick out way too much cause the wheels have very little backspace and - 43 off set. I really don't like the look. I'm looking for a set of 15 inch wheels with at least 4.50 backspcing or more and 0 off set. Anyone running a set of those? Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

View attachment 127520
MB TKO, MB Razors, MB 72's and MB Chaos with 3.75 backspacing will fit. Jegs 8 hole steelies and Craiger soft 8's with 3.75 backspacing will fit but only if you grind down the front calipers some. Also, you cannot stack stick on wheel weights either. I recommend using balance beads so no wheel weights are needed.

The reason the wheels are like that is because I don't think a 15" wheel will clear the calipers.
The are 15 . They but only 3.75 backspace and - 43 off set
MB TKO, MB Razors, MB 72's and MB Chaos with 3.75 backspacing will fit. Jegs 8 hole steelies and Craiger soft 8's with 3.75 backspacing will fit but only if you grind down the front calipers some. Also, you cannot stack stick on wheel weights either. I recommend using balance beads so no wheel weights are needed.
That's exactly the backspace I have now. I know thy would fit. I just don't want them sticking out. Looking for a 15 with more backspace and 0 off set. Thank your advise

The are 15 . They but only 3.75 backspace and - 43 off set

That's exactly the backspace I have now. I know thy would fit. I just don't want them sticking out. Looking for a 15 with more backspace and 0 off set. Thank your advise
I'm a bit confused. You mean you have -3.75" of backspacing? 3.75 will get the look you want.

I'm a bit confused. You mean you have -3.75" of backspacing? 3.75 will get the look you want.
I think your confusing off set with backspace. There's no minus in backspace. In order for the wheels not to stick out need to have at least 4.50 inches of backspace. I'm currently running wheels with only 3.75 inches of backspace which causes the wheels to stick out. They also have a - 43 off set with pushes them out even more. I'm looking for 15 inch wheels with 4.50 inches of backspace or more and 0 off set. Not sure if that makes sense.