Long arm kit recommendations?

Elijku

So I need some help or advice. I have a 2007 jeep JK Unlimited X that I got last year and am wanting to lift it but want long arms. I've been looking at Teraflex 4" RT kit and also Rock Krawler X factor long arms. Who recommend's what and also why? It is also my Daily driver but weekend jeep as much as possible.

How much money do you want to spend? While I don't have any experience with it personally, if I was going to go with any kit, I would go with the GenRight long arm first, and the Rock Krawler second.

How much money do you want to spend? While I don't have any experience with it personally, if I was going to go with any kit, I would go with the GenRight long arm first, and the Rock Krawler second.
X2. Clayton offroad also. I have firsthand experience with their.

I don't have any personal experience with them, but I hear they make a good product (y)
So the stout square tube, the customer support ( education, communication, reply/response time shipping etc, etc etc) Adam is very good explaining all the above and doesn't steer you wrong. I have an '06LJ currently equiped with currie/savvy equipment as well as a '14JK sport 2door and am thinking about upgrading to this kit. I just have to decide wich one. In addition, I hear and see good things from GR and RK. YOu will spend up front for quality. Don't skimp on that. As i have said before, Chris and the others will point you in a good direction. Good luck

Reactions: Chris
Here is something else about the Clayton product. My son introduced me to them. I ended up buying his Jeep from him when he went back to school, a 2001 TJ w/ a Clayton 4” LApro. JJ both ends , 1/4” skid plate. Great stuff. Indestructible I might add. So as I look at this for the JK I don’t have to think I terms of compromise. He also added TNT Custom rock sliders. And bumpers. They too offer great stuff. Have at it and have some fun. Quality products all around

Clayton is now a sponsor of this forum, so I'm hoping that once they become active on here in the next few weeks, they'll educate us more about their products. My understanding is they make good stuff from the research I've been doing.

Clayton is now a sponsor of this forum, so I'm hoping that once they become active on here in the next few weeks, they'll educate us more about their products. My understanding is they make good stuff from the research I've been doing.
How Cool😉👍, good for members of this forum. The above story line is accurate. I have no reason to embellish. Their products speak for themselves. I am truly pleased to hear this. I live in W.Pa and wheel at places like Doe Valley and am a member of Big Rubbers. Check it out on you tube. There’s some rough stuff going on there and I can drive home 2.25 hrs knowing that I’m in good shape. Glad to hear the crew at Clayton is reaching out to your forum.

How Cool😉👍, good for members of this forum. The above story line is accurate. I have no reason to embellish. Their products speak for themselves. I am truly pleased to hear this. I live in W.Pa and wheel at places like Doe Valley and am a member of Big Rubbers. Check it out on you tube. There’s some rough stuff going on there and I can drive home 2.25 hrs knowing that I’m in good shape. Glad to hear the crew at Clayton is reaching out to your forum.

Yeah, I guess it's one of those coincidence things that they reached out to me! I don't doubt what you're saying at all. From what I can see, they build a very good product. I just have no experience with them personally, but maybe that will change!

Hello 👋

We actually offer 2 long arm kits available in 2.5”, 3.5” and 4.5” lift heights. Our more popular is our radius arm long arm kit which is a 100% bolt on system, and for the 2007-2009 model years does not require any exhaust modifications (2010-2011 the factory cat has to be moved up about 1” on passenger side & 2012-2018 you need the bolt on AFE loop delete kit). The second option we offer is a 3 Link Long Arm System and is a little more for somebody looking to do serious hardcore rock crawling, and also requires some welding and cutting of factory brackets.

Both kits feature a 3 piece bolt on cross member in the front which offers maximum strength and clearance while removing the weak factory cross member. The center section is removable for easy access to your transmission without having to unbolt any arms. Our rear bolt on frame brackets allow for a true 4 link system offering perfect overall suspension geometry and amazing off-road articulation.

Our arms feature a narrow series johnny joint at one end which offers 40 degrees of misalignment, and a Giiro joint at the other end which offers 26 degrees of misalignment. The main advantage to having the Giiro joint is that it’s a dual durometer maintenance free bushing which helps to absorb road noise and vibrations providing a superior, even better than factory on road ride. And of course all our arms come with our lifetime warranty and are 100% made-in-the-USA.

To complete the lift we offer coil springs front and rear, new sway bar end links, bump stops, brake lines, a front adjustable track bar and even a rear track bar relocation bracket. Pair our kit with any shocks of your choosing and a new front CCV style driveshaft and your ready to hit the trails for years to come!

Reactions: Team Nacho JK