Lift Kit Longevity?

FOSJ

I've got a 2014 JKUR with 172K miles. In 2015, at 48K I had a Teraflex 2.5" lift and 35" KO2's installed. The jeep is our everyday driver and the majority of our off-roading is trails, even though we do put it through its paces occasionally in Moab and Ouray. In 2019 I replaced the Fox shocks that came with the lift, installing the Teraflex Falcons. We were fortunate enough to purchase a Factory Lifetime Warranty which covers all mechanical and electrical maintenance issues, so we intend on keeping the jeep for many more years.
Now for my question....how long do lift kits last? After 6 years and 130K miles should I be looking to change out the lift? Or since I've already upgraded the shocks, should I be looking at individual components such as the springs, etc?
We're really not looking to add more lift, just wondering if we can improve the over the road ride quality. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks

When the coils aren't lifting the JK as high as it was lets you know they need replaced.

Over the road quality depends on the make of the lift, some ride better then others.

Reactions: Danarch and mrjp