Leveling kit with new shocks

Sawman

I just bought a 2011 sahara 2 door and I would like to level out the stance and add just alittle lift. I would also like to upgrade the shocks. Ive looked at so many different options, not sure what to go with. I dont plan on doing any major off roading but would like to keep it more highway friendly. Thanks for any and all help.

I just bought a 2011 sahara 2 door and I would like to level out the stance and add just alittle lift. I would also like to upgrade the shocks. Ive looked at so many different options, not sure what to go with. I dont plan on doing any major off roading but would like to keep it more highway friendly. Thanks for any and all help.

Leveling it out and adding a little lift is 2 different things, which is it you want to do or are you just asking opinions on both?

You can get a spacer to lift the front up so it's a little leveler and then it will make it look as if it's lifted more.

Teraflex 2" leveling kit. Mine have been great. But, with my aftermarket bumper, I wish I would've got a 2.5". I'm still pleased though. Factory ride and when I coupled them with stiffer Rubicon springs and shocks a buddy gave me, it actually gave me about a 3" from where my 07 stock suspension was. I heard they were just lower for that model year.

Are you looking to increase the tire size? I ran a 1.5" leveling kit from teraflex for awhile and was happy with it until I upgraded to a 2.5 kit for bigger tires. I have a 4 door, so the kits are going to be a bit different, but I've been happy with their products.

If you don't want to put bigger tires on, I would stay with a small leveling kit. 1.5 max.

If you want bigger tires, with a 2011 I would stay at 33" or below, especially if that is a auto transmission.

If you just want a little lift and level without doing any offroad stuff, a spacer lift is the thing to do.

Something like this where the front is lifted with spacers more than the rear:

Reactions: Sawman
If you just want a little lift and level without doing any offroad stuff, a spacer lift is the thing to do.

Something like this where the front is lifted with spacers more than the rear:

Yep, that is the kit I had... probably still have somewhere around here, though I left the links on the vehicle. I was happy with it. Good, cheap kit.

Reactions: Sawman and Vman