Kicker speakers upgrade

SteveF

U.S. Coast Guard Retired
Supporting Member
Has anyone tried the Kicker speaker upgrade? They have the 3 tab mounting tabs for Jeeps. Curious how the compare to the Rockford Fosgate p1650

Yeah. I would like to know too. Not worried about the low end but would like to hear if the midrange is done justice with those speakers .

Reactions: mrjp
The new speakers 🔊arrived as promised. Three tab mounting and correct wire connections for the Jeep. If it wasn't 95 degrees outside I would be out there right now, but!

20210629_163344.jpg

20210629_163447.jpg

Ok so I installed the new speakers in the soundbar only. Huge difference. Even if there were no speakers in the dash I would be impressed. I'll install the dash speakers this weekend when the weather is better. Good investment is my opinion. I had first purchased the Rockford Fosgate 6.5's then returned them. These are way better than the Rockford Fosgates.

Reactions: mrjp and Largehit71
Ok so I installed the new speakers in the soundbar only. Huge difference. Even if there were no speakers in the dash I would be impressed. I'll install the dash speakers this weekend when the weather is better. Good investment is my opinion. I had first purchased the Rockford Fosgate 6.5's then returned them. These are way better than the Rockford Fosgates.
Did you replace stock speakers or did you have the Infinity system w/ subwoofer? I have the Infinity system and was wondering if these speakers would be an upgrade

I have the stock speakers. So I don't know how they would compare to the Infinity speakers