KC HiLiTES thoughts?

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
I was wondering people's thoughts on KC lights. Do you like them? Are they really worth the money?

I have been thinking of jumping into some Pro6s either the full bar or the pair to mount on my bullbar between the bullbar and bumper (maybe both...? 😅). I know they have the heritage and I really like the 23 year warranty, but was hoping for some first-hand experience from the Jeep community and the ability to have a conversation about them.

I will attach a picture of my Jeep so you can visualize it in case you want that. I really would like the Rebel Off-road Halo 2.0 roof rack and the KC set up with that. With that roof rack, it's the 7 light set up instead of 8.

If I go with just the pair, what beam pattern would you suggest?

It might help, I have a 10% off code for the KC website.

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 12.36.04 PM.png

C3005747-3599-4677-84D0-296518428C3C.jpeg

Reactions: JeepLuvr1954
I'm interested as well. It's hard to find good quality information in reviews so first-hand knowledge is best. There are a million different lights out there and it's very hard to tell what you are getting for your money.

I was wondering people's thoughts on KC lights. Do you like them? Are they really worth the money?

I have been thinking of jumping into some Pro6s either the full bar or the pair to mount on my bullbar between the bullbar and bumper (maybe both...? 😅). I know they have the heritage and I really like the 23 year warranty, but was hoping for some first-hand experience from the Jeep community and the ability to have a conversation about them.

I will attach a picture of my Jeep so you can visualize it in case you want that. I really would like the Rebel Off-road Halo 2.0 roof rack and the KC set up with that. With that roof rack, it's the 7 light set up instead of 8.

If I go with just the pair, what beam pattern would you suggest?

It might help, I have a 10% off code for the KC website.

View attachment 116304

View attachment 116305
KC Hilites are the best and only lights worth buying. 🇺🇸Made