Just ordered new wheels and tires

417Willyz

JK Enthusiast
I finally ordered new wheels and tires yesterday. It took me 2 months to decide which ones I wanted. I went with Fuel BLITZ D674. 20”x10” with 35” tires. Supposed to be delivered next week.

AF279779-E28E-43C8-887A-EA72736AFB8D.jpeg

3FC1B762-8903-4638-8422-32E3CC57005A.jpeg

Reactions: 14Rubicon843
Very nice choice. I think I’m going to have a hard time deciding on mine when I’m ready to buy. I think that I should start looking now. :) post some pics when you get them done. I’d like to see them.

Very nice choice. I think I’m going to have a hard time deciding on mine when I’m ready to buy. I think that I should start looking now. :) post some pics when you get them done. I’d like to see them.
You better start looking now, LOL.
First I couldn’t decide on size of wheel then I couldn’t decide on size of tire then I thought I knew which wheel but it literally took me 2 months to order. I will probably regret my choice but oh well. I will post some pictures. Good luck picking.

Good looking wheel, I have 22s on mine (came with them) but I’m getting rid of them.
I really have no time to do anything fun with my Jeep so I strictly went for looks. I’m a terrible Jeep owner cause I never have fun in it but when I sell it, someone will get a good Jeep.

You better start looking now, LOL.
First I couldn’t decide on size of wheel then I couldn’t decide on size of tire then I thought I knew which wheel but it literally took me 2 months to order. I will probably regret my choice but oh well. I will post some pictures. Good luck picking.

Those wheels I think will look nice with your Jeeps black color.
I just bought this Jeep and its factory tires were original w/27k miles and are getting close to needing replacement.
I saw a hybrid tire (M/T-A/T) that looks interesting and seems feasible for my future Jeep adventuring. I am going to start looking at wheels this week and I hope I can decide quickly but will likely find myself in the same situation as you. lol

I finally ordered new wheels and tires yesterday. It took me 2 months to decide which ones I wanted. I went with Fuel BLITZ D674. 20”x10” with 35” tires. Supposed to be delivered next week.

Nice. Really cool rims and tires! As much as those things cost, I can see it being hard to decide on exactly what you want. You made excellent choices.