JKU Dragging noise

EDJKU2010

Hello Everyone, I am new to the forum.

I have a 2010 JKU 4x4, automatic trans. with a 3" lift, 35" tires on 20" wheels. I have had the Jeep for over a year, no issues, have been mudding a few times. I went out mudding about a week ago with a group of friends and went through some deep waters; No issues. Jumped on the Hwy for about an hr, got off the ramp and then I noticed a rattling, kind of whining noise coming from underneath when going about 20 mph, when I touch the gas pedal, also when coming to a stop. I have checked the transmission fluid, seems normal / clear. I have changed both diffs fluids, everything looked normal, no metal shavings, the trans. seems to be shifting fine, no codes. I also pressured washed the Jeep underneath very thoroughly to make sure I got all the mud out; no luck! The only thing I havent checked is the transfer case fluid......Wondering if someone has heard this noise before or something similar...wondering what this can possibly be. Im attaching a link to a video I took; hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance for any advise.