Inconsistent Chirp From Rear Wheel JK

Thathighcanadianguy

I have a 2014 JK that has started to leak gear oil from the rear axle seals. But I’ve also noticed a new “chirp” coming from the rear wheel, it’s not consistent (sometimes it’ll chirp once and then not for a minute, but then will chirp thirty seconds after that) and it is only one chirp at a time. I ordered new axles (with seals and bearings) in the hopes that this would solve the oil leak issue. I’m just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to the chirp… I lifted the rear end and ran it in first gear to get the wheels going and didn’t hear any chirps.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Without a load on the wheels you might not be able to hear a chirp. Do you have wheel spacers on, if so one could be coming loose or else a wheel lug nut.

Without a load on the wheels you might not be able to hear a chirp. Do you have wheel spacers on, if so one could be coming loose or else a wheel lug nut.
No wheel spacers on, could be a loose lug but I doubt it (after torquing them down after every time I take the wheel off)