How to find exact parts for a 2014 Wrangler JK Sport?

itaysh

Hello,

I recently had an unfortunate car accident, and I'm looking for parts for my 2014 JK sport Wrangler. Parts like front bumper, grill, side shields etc's
Where can i find these parts' original serial numbers in order to find similar items online?
What is the best site for purchasing these part which also offer international shipping?
For example, i can not find anywhere the following original EXPORT MBA bumper or its serial number:
cars.JPG

Thank you,

Last edited:
I see them all the time on Craigslist and FB Marketplace, used ones would be much cheaper.

Also this place has alot of good used parts.

Since you're in Europe, obviously your parts are a bit different than what I can get in the states. I suggest https://www.mopar.eu/ or dealer in your country as a start. Just ask for a quote for the part(s) you're looking for and ask for the part numbers from them.

Reactions: tJKrider
Try Quadratec.com. Their catalog has exploded views of all major components down to the fasteners and they are guaranteed to fit the Jeep listed. Their customer service is knowledgeable and helpful, they can tell you if there are differences in Euro models and will ship overseas.

Reactions: 1o1Proof