How Do I Clean This?

20210123_114743.jpg
20210123_120604.jpg

This slime, I think, plugged up the sensor and the Cruise Control, ABS, Anti-Skid are out. How do I clean it without disassembly?

hahaha! What a perfect time to plug one of my products!! I don't know if this will get me in trouble, but it's really true and made just for that situation!! I have an Offroad Air Buddy CO2 system. I have the optional Water Buddy setup as well. (of course I do, it's my invention!) Basically it's a CO2 (or air) powered liquid pump with a water container. You can set the pressure on the Air Buddy regulator to a higher pressure, like maybe 60 psi. and then hook up your jet spray nozzle on your liquid pump and drop a supply line down into a water container, or source of clear water and blast away. I've actually used it for my radiator, windshield and my dogs more so than cleaning that much mud off of a wheel and axle.. but I believe it would probably work.

But if you mean how do you clean it off RIGHT NOW, then.. um.. I don't know. run through some deep clear water? hit up a car wash? head to the closest friend's house with a good water nozzle on their hose? You might be able to peal good chunks off with your hands. anything is better than letting it dry, and driving too far won't help.

Worst case scenario, it dries and you have to use a high pressure hose or pressure washer to blast it out. not the end of the world! Been there Buddy!! Don't envy you the clean up!! LOL

See if you can find THIS car wash!!

21-Hot-girls-Jeeps.jpg

Wish I had a Woman to wash my Jeep.
What happened is, having a Grand Master Black Belt in laziness, I left it alone.
Today the stuff all works, except in a sharp left turn then it corrects itself when I drive straight.
I love self repairing machines!