High pitched squeaking sound coming from rear

svetlana0915

Hi. So I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler unlimited 84.400 miles . In June I had my rear brake pads and rotors replaced. Two months later a high pitched squeaking would occur when I press the brake pedal. Not every single time but i would say 8 times out of 10. So I had the mechanics replace the brake pads with new ones and the high pitched squeaking sound didn’t go away. So the mechanic decided to replace the second set of pads with a better quality brake pad (now 3rd pair.). I am still hearing this high pitched squeaking sound This high pitched sound doesn’t occur right away. It usually happens after driving the car for a while (I assume when the brakes are heated up). They also do not squeak when it’s raining. So what do you think is causing this annoying sound? Could it be bad bushings? Do pads need to be greased or do I need new rotors? Help! 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you
Only a possibility...
Hey, my brother-in-law lives in Cedar Grove, and he has a JKU.

Is it a constant noise or does it pulsate? I ask because you say it didn't start until the rotors and pads were replaced. Fortunately, there are only a couple of possible causes... rotor, caliper or pad.
Need to get it up on stands and replicate it with someone at the wheel. Pull the tire and give it a go.