Hello from MN

Hypr JKUR

New member from Minnesota. I have had my 2016 Hyper Green Jeep Rubicon Unlimited for about 2 years. My Jeep story is a little interesting. About 2 years ago, when I was 34 years old, I had a tear in the artery that goes up the back of your head. Long story short it caused me to have a couple strokes in the cerebellum of my brain . After recovering I decided that I wanted to change my life up and have some adventures. What's the best vehicle to do that in? A Jeep!!! I sold my Ram 1500, found a deal on a 2016 Jeep Rubicon and started my adventure and having fun in life.

Added a few things to make the Jeep more capable of the Adventures I wanted to go on.
Metal Cloak True Dual Rate 2.5'' lift with RockSport Shocks
Metal Cloak Rock Sport Steering Stabalizer
ProComp 16x8 wheels
35'' Milestar Patagonia
Rugged Ridge HD stubby front bumper
Smitybilt Atlas Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier
Smitybilt 9.5k Winch
Chopped the Plastic fenders
Welded C-gussets on to front axle
Welded front LCA skids on
Rugged Ridge HD Ball Joints
Metal Cloak Rear Differential Skid
Metal Cloak Vacuum Pump Relocation

Then I decided to have even more adventures and prove to myself that brain wasn't "broken" after my Stroke. I needed a expedition trailer, so I took my welding skills to the next level and built a trailer from scratch. 21 gallon water tank, water pump, solar system, Deep Cycle battery and exterior lights. Threw a 23Zero Walkabout 72 Rooftop tent on it and continued on my adventures with my family.

I keep upgrading my Jeep and adding things to my trailer to continue on my adventure! In a way my Jeep saved me and kept me moving forward after my stroke. I am not looking for any sympathy. I just want to let everyone know my story and that life is short, so have some fun, take the doors and top off and have some adventures in your Jeep!!!

PXL_20210813_194945543.jpg
PXL_20210809_233240275.jpg

Reactions: OldJeeps and mrjp