Fuse weird fix

ErnDog

Supporting Member
My wife JK, had a problem with her all in one Radio, Navigation, Rear Camera, stop working after just months that I installed, I didn't know what to do, everything I read pointed to the M10 fuse, I changed it out, no improvement, but when I unplugged the amplifier fuse, M12 and reinstalled after checking its integrity, I heard a spark, I reinstalled the fuse putting everything back together and basically giving up. I went back into the vehicle, turned the ignition to on, and the radio lit up.

My wife JK, had a problem with her all in one Radio, Navigation, Rear Camera, stop working after just months that I installed, I didn't know what to do, everything I read pointed to the M10 fuse, I changed it out, no improvement, but when I unplugged the amplifier fuse, M12 and reinstalled after checking its integrity, I heard a spark, I reinstalled the fuse putting everything back together and basically giving up. I went back into the vehicle, turned the ignition to on, and the radio lit up.
Did you happen to feel if the fuse came out with little to no resistance? I've had fuse holders become loose before. Idk how they do though. I took a small flat head screw driver and pinched the connectors closer. Worked for me.

Reactions: mrjp
I didn't know there was a fuse puller was right there inside the box so I had needle nose pliers and didn't notice the resistance, but if it happens again I'll try your suggestion., thanks.

Reactions: JeepJeezy