Ford Bronco

Oscar-Mike

JK Enthusiast
1583170099405.png

I will keep my Wrangler, no thank you!

I'll have to say this much it looks better then the attempt Chevy tried to do on the Blazer remake.
The tapered back "chevy blazer style" is not appealing to me as well.
Only part I like is the engine hood and boxy side fenders, however,

1583174115910.png
<<< these side mirrors really matches that front hood.

Last edited:
That picture looks more like a Bronco than the JL looks like a jeep.
If Ford makes a 2 door convertible bronco like the picture above I think they could give the Chrysler wrangler a run for the money.

If they look like the caranddriver photos it would be a hard pass

Well, that's just a Photoshop rendering, not an actual photo. They haven't unveiled it yet.

Well, that's just a Photoshop rendering, not an actual photo. They haven't unveiled it yet.
I was riding my dirtbike in Moab last Oct, came across a photo shoot in progress, pretty sure it was the new Bronco. They looked like they didnt want us there, so we just kept rollin

Reactions: Chris
I was riding my dirtbike in Moab last Oct, came across a photo shoot in progress, pretty sure it was the new Bronco. They looked like they didnt want us there, so we just kept rollin
I hoped it is very close to what I posted.
The front bull bar bumper is a so-so, I can tell you that much. The back is an old chevy blazer.

I hoped it is very close to what I posted.
The front bull bar bumper is a so-so, I can tell you that much. The back is an old chevy blazer.
All I can say is that it was white and it wasnt a current vehicle that I recognized, so we assumed it was some new release. When I saw the concept picture of it (same one you posted) I was 90% sure that was the one we saw.

I come across a lot of photo shoots out there, tons of them the week before Jeep Safari, before everything gets tore up. Last Oct they were also shooting some Land Rovers. We sat and watched them struggle in the sand to get to where they needed them :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Oscar-Mike
Well, here's a leak of the rear end:

Not gonna lie, but I am intrigued to see one when they come out.

I was all ga-ga over the Gladiator, then was very disappointed when I saw it in RL. I had seen several Jeep truck-type concepts in Moab (again) and really saw myself liking it before it showed up

IMG_4383.jpg

Reactions: Chris and BLACKJKU
Not gonna lie, but I am intrigued to see one when they come out.

I was all ga-ga over the Gladiator, then was very disappointed when I saw it in RL. I had seen several Jeep truck-type concepts in Moab (again) and really saw myself liking it before it showed up

View attachment 115021
Unfortunately that is a JK.
The Gladiator is a real ga-ga.

Unfortunately that is a JK.
The Gladiator is a real ga-ga.
I own a 4dr JK and a TJ, best of both worlds of sorts. Id benefit from having a truck bed more so than the back of any of my Jeeps. Thats why i had interest in the Gladiola

The JK “truck” is far better looking than a pimped out Gladiator

I grew up with early Broncos, something about them still catches my eye. If Ford can bring that back, id contemplate swapping the JK. Although, i never buy first run of anything, so i’ll sit in the back of the shortbus and wait to see what unfolds

edit: the JK truck in the pic was a diesel, really made my pants feel tight !!

Last edited:
I own a 4dr JK and a TJ, best of both worlds of sorts. Id benefit from having a truck bed more so than the back of any of my Jeeps. Thats why i had interest in the Gladiola

The JK “truck” is far better looking than a pimped out Gladiator

I grew up with early Broncos, something about them still catches my eye. If Ford can bring that back, id contemplate swapping the JK. Although, i never buy first run of anything, so i’ll sit in the back of the shortbus and wait to see what unfolds

edit: the JK truck in the pic was a diesel, really made my pants feel tight !!

Was it a Cummins?

I'm 99% sure the Bronco will be a smashing success, and finally give Jeep the competition they've never had before... ever.

Jeep sales are going to go down significantly I expect, that's for sure. Especially with the supposed "Raptor" version of the Bronco.