First time Jeep owner

GTR

Hey everyone. Just picked up a 2017 Wrangler unlimited. My first ever Jeep . Hoping to learn a lot of tips and tricks .
9E9720A9-832F-492B-BD95-6C7E2D1CAA1F.jpeg
39EDE4D7-25E6-490C-87B9-86F69E00E6B7.jpeg
F82DC780-3711-4022-A44D-CDCA62916FBF.jpeg

Reactions: BLACKJKU and Chris
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you're prepared to go broke in style ;)

These Jeeps are never ending money pits, but in the best way possible. Not sure you can have more fun on 4 wheels than you can in a Jeep!

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you're prepared to go broke in style ;)

These Jeeps are never ending money pits, but in the best way possible. Not sure you can have more fun on 4 wheels than you can in a Jeep!
Yupp
I’m already seeing that
Sunk my first 300
Will be sinking another 400 soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Montrose is a nice place. I will retire there if I could.
My family used to own land and buildings in Montrose, Telluride, Ouray and Grand Junction. If the dummies would’ve kept it all my future great great great grand kids would be millionaires. The western slope is magnificent but I also miss the Springs and Cripple Creek on the other side. What part of Missouri you from? I have a business and live in Springfield. Actually I live on some land 5 minutes north of Springfield.

Yeah, they are indeed money pits, I have sunk since I got the Wrangler I have about $8,000 into all the upgrades and other stuff I put on it.

Or just not payin the mortgage 😂

House paid off years ago, inherited from mother when her death occurred, saw no reason to move. Investments despite the fears of the virus currently do well, picking up some steals and deals with the downturn. Picked up a stock that was $1,000 or so at market value before the $hit was in the fan, now picked it up nicely for $250 share.

It started with 100 shares.