finishing up lift what to do about alignment?

clinter36

Just finishing up a lift on 2012 JKUR. I sourced the parts a la carte...

2.5" Rock Krawler springs 3/4 spacer in front, corrector wedge rear
(I was going to do a 3/4 spacer rear, but the shocks were maxed out with full weight on the axle - so I pulled them off. I think the wedge things must give a little bump in lift. If it settles I can put the spacer in later)
Fox shocks (2.5-3.5 lift)
full set of core4x4 arms
JKS front ad. track bar
Rear track bar bracket (axle side)
Various other bits and pieces

I wasn't smart enough to measure the height of the bump stop from the axle (or similar) with the stock suspension so I dont really know what its sitting at now ( tires not back on yet either), but it looks to me like I am getting about 4" of lift with axles on Jack stands. I do have an ARB front bumper and will install a winch - hence the reason I decided to add the 3/4" spacer.

MY REAL question is... What should I do about an alignment? I am in South Eastern CT if anyone has any reccomendations. The local dealer does install AEV lift kits and I called them and they are like "sure we can do an alignment". I called a couple of off road shops and they do not have an alignment rack they take it to a different dealer. I am looking for someone that is like: "I like to move the front axle as far forward as possible and shorten the drivers lower control arm 1/4" so the truck doesn't pull to the right. In the rear I use 12 deg of pinion angle.... etc etc etc". Basically, I want someone that has set up lots of these with adjustable control arms and knows exactly what and why... Any thoughts ? (and yes, I have taken lots of measurements and I have it where I think I want it, but I am sure that I am missing a thing or two)

Thanks