Finally a Wrangler owner

Valkyrie

Hello everyone, I have been a jeep fanatic for years. I have owned 2 XJ Sports 1 XJ Country, 2 ZJ, but just a couple of months ago my wife found my dream Wrangler 2015 JKU Rubicon and I've already started with mods. Just picked a metalcloak bumper and ordered a gen3 smittybuilt xrc 12000lb comp winch. Looking forward to many more mods and meeting some awesome people to go wheeling with

I will get some pictures up once my winch comes in.
Hey slow down a bit. Did you just say a "winch" ? How'd you know you got the right bumper? In this forum that is not how it works.
Show off a basic photo and brag a bit, then we will suggest what's appropriate for your rig and help you spend your money. :)

• Haha
Reactions: JeepersCreepers2
Hey slow down a bit. Did you just say a "winch" ? How'd you know you got the right bumper? In this forum that is not how it works.
Show off a basic photo and brag a bit, then we will suggest what's appropriate for your rig and help you spend your money. :)
I am special.... lol I actually do research before I purchase, but I will get a pick up later today.

Welcome to the forum! I'm not going to tell you how empty your pockets will be, you've already owned Jeeps before ;)