Falkan Wildpeak A/T3W 285/70R17 PSI?

Moab

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I just had a set of Falkan Wildpeak A/T3W 285/70R17s mounted.

Max PSI is 44. What PSI should I run for a comfortable street ride?

I'm also going to put some Rancho RS5000x shocks on. To maximize the street ride. Opinions?

There are too many variables for us to tell you what pressure to run. The only thing we can say with confidence is that 44 will be way too high. Do a chalk test to determine your best pressure.

There are too many variables for us to tell you what pressure to run. The only thing we can say with confidence is that 44 will be way too high. Do a chalk test to determine your best pressure.
Ya. I don't know why the psi is so high for these. My last set was c rated too. And were 32 max psi i ran them at 28.

I failed to mention these are on a stock 2012 JKU.

Ya. I don't know why the psi is so high for these. My last set was c rated too. And were 32 max psi i ran them at 28.

I failed to mention these are on a stock 2012 JKU.
Manufacturer recommended pressures are for a fully loaded, max weight vehicles. Wranglers are rarely, if ever, that heavy.
My Jeeps are at 25-26PSI, which seems pretty common for people on here. But my Jeeps are both pretty modified, and they're running 35x12.5/18 Toyo Open Country MTs.
Bottom line: do a chalk test. It's quick, easy, and will get you to the right pressure.

Manufacturer recommended pressures are for a fully loaded, max weight vehicles. Wranglers are rarely, if ever, that heavy.
My Jeeps are at 25-26PSI, which seems pretty common for people on here. But my Jeeps are both pretty modified, and they're running 35x12.5/18 Toyo Open Country MTs.
Bottom line: do a chalk test. It's quick, easy, and will get you to the right pressure.
Good excuse to go the dollar store. Lol. I love that place. And ours is a good one. I never leave without spending at least $40! My wife hates it. Lol.

Reactions: Dirty Dog