Evans waterless coolant?

C_Lowery

Radiator questions and idea.
This might be a long winded question (SORRY).
Has anyone run EVANS WATERLESS COOLANT in their JK (3.6)? I plan on running it in my RACECAR (drag) as soon as I put it back together. I have researched this stuff quite a bit for a racing application, but not JEEP application. It looks to be an excellent product.
My reason for asking is due to the radiator issues in the Jeeps. Mine isn't leaking yet but I am starting to get the antifreeze smell when I park it. I'm planning at least 1 trip to Arizona this Summer and I don't want issues. I am upgrading the cooling system before I go.
My theory on the radiator issues is that the plastic and aluminum don't expand and contract at the same rate, combine that with the high Temps the Jeeps run at which needs high pressure cap to keep the coolant from boiling and you eventually make the radiator crack and leak.
With the EVANS coolant, I'd run a 4 lb radiator cap due to it's extremely high boiling point. This should keep the radiator issues in check due to the much lower pressures.
My question is, has anyone tried running the EVANS COOLANT in a Jeep yet? I'm leaning heavily towards switching the Jeep over in the next few months.