Easter Has anyone found the famous "Easter Egg" on their JK?

I've never really thought of those as 'easter eggs', but more of Jeep honoring it's past with some fun additions to some design decisions. The spot above the rearview mirror is typically blacked out to reduce UV exposure on the mirror itself. So, why not do it in seven slot style... etc. Same idea with the jeep climbing the windshield.
And they're kind of cool cosmetic touches.
The main issue I think some jeepers have with them, is the obsession with them. Also, things that don't add to the offroadness of a jeep tend to get put down by the offroaders. Angry eyes and low profile tires are a couple of the more notorious examples. Not that they make your jeep less of a jeep, but some don't like them. You enjoy your jeep as you wish.
It's worth pointing out, though, that low profile tires CAN have a negative impact on the Jeeps functionality. Wranglers, in particular, are designed from day one to be the most capable off-highway vehicle you can buy. Low profile tires reduce this capability. On a Trackhawk, They're a good idea. If your idea of a cool Wrangler includes low profile tires, cool. But when people put them on and come here asking about off-roading, I'll certainly be one of those who suggests getting more appropriate wheels and tires.

Angry eyes are 100% cosmetic. I have them, my wife does not. Zero impact on function.
That being said, I don't hate the look of the Renegade, it's a small-ish wrangler-adjacent looking thing. It definitely get's more hate than it deserves.. however the community for it is a bit odd for my taste.
It's a fine vehicle for what it was designed to be. But it's a change from the "normal" Jeep design school, so it gets a lot of hate. Remember the haters when the YJ was released? There are still people who insist that the lack of round headlights prevent it from being a "real" Jeep.

Radical design changes get hate, but the haters sometimes live to regret it. Dealers used to strip the nose cones and wings off Plymouth Superbirds and Dodge Charger Daytonas and sell them as base models, or leave them on and sell them at a steep discount. Because they were too outrageous for the general population.

Last year, an original 1970 426 Hemi Superbird was auctioned for $1,650,000. They're looking pretty good right now...

Reactions: JeepJeezy