Duneland imprint on 2009 JKU

Craig T

So when I bought my jeep last year, it was a bit of a mystery. Long story but the person I bought it from inherited it and knew nothing about the history. It originally came from Canada and spent at least a few years in Michigan. My question is this, above the rear wheels there is duneland embossed into the fender on both sides. I’ve looked all over and can’t find anything related to what these means. I’m hoping it is a 1 of 1 special edition that is priceless. Just curious if anyone knows that this is. I don’t think this is common but maybe I’m wrong.

4887D5BE-F1F3-4ECD-99E0-0ADEA3F10877.jpeg

So when I bought my jeep last year, it was a bit of a mystery. Long story but the person I bought it from inherited it and knew nothing about the history. It originally came from Canada and spent at least a few years in Michigan. My question is this, above the rear wheels there is duneland embossed into the fender on both sides. I’ve looked all over and can’t find anything related to what these means. I’m hoping it is a 1 of 1 special edition that is priceless. Just curious if anyone knows that this is. I don’t think this is common but maybe I’m wrong.

View attachment 118097
It looks like there is an off-road shop in Mears, Michigan called Duneland Off-Road Center. Maybe they did some work to the vehicle for a PO?
www dunelandoffroadcenter.com

Reactions: Chris and mrjp