Dome light bulb mounting

Vaust

How do I mount the dome lights in this thing? Am I missing a part or do I have the wrong bulbs. Can someone show me a pic of theirs?

20210731_113742.jpg

All you would need to do is run a wire from the battery to a switch then to the lights. Then if you wanted them on when the dome lights wasn't on they could be.

I can't see why you'd want them on when the dome lights come on.

All you would need to do is run a wire from the battery to a switch then to the lights. Then if you wanted them on when the dome lights wasn't on they could be.

I can't see why you'd want them on when the dome lights come on.

I want them on when the dome lights cut on in case I'm out in the dark and drop something and I'm not sure if it landed in the truck or on the ground (which happens often when I'm out on the beach fishing). Utility my guy. Also it'll look badass when I'm walking towards my truck, hit my remote unlock, and the thing lights up like the fourth of July. 😎

Over on the passenger side there is a big wire harness at the firewall and kick panel there is a wire in it that I used for the foot well lights I installed to come on when the domes did. I'll have to check to see what color it was when I get a chance, Google has the info also that's where I found it.

Over on the passenger side there is a big wire harness at the firewall and kick panel there is a wire in it that I used for the foot well lights I installed to come on when the domes did. I'll have to check to see what color it was when I get a chance, Google has the info also that's where I found it.
I just found out I have remote start, lol. But thanks!

Reactions: mrjp