DIY Overhead Gun Rack?

Martial

Has anyone out there built a DIY overhead gun rack for their JK? I was thinking something along the lines of the QuickDraw system in the attached photo.
QuickDraw.jpg

Reactions: TROY66/68 and mrjp
Has anyone out there built a DIY overhead gun rack for their JK? I was thinking something along the lines of the QuickDraw system in the attached photo.View attachment 117422
F ing F that is cool. But I am in Canada, would spend the rest of my life in prison if I did that during hunting season. 22yrs ago I was pulled over by the Mounties up north because of my gun rack on my GMT400 back window. And hear is the Kicker, did not have any hunting rifles.

• Sad
Reactions: mrjp and Martial
F ing F that is cool. But I am in Canada, would spend the rest of my life in prison if I did that during hunting season. 22yrs ago I was pulled over by the Mounties up north because of my gun rack on my GMT400 back window. And hear is the Kicker, did not have any hunting rifles.
You were pulled over for an EMPTY gun rack?? I thought Canada was a hunter's paradise. I was planning on keeping an AR-15 in that rack at all times! :p

Reactions: mrjp
I was not breaking any law, the Mounty was just bored and wanted to know who else was going to be in the area when the Moose season started. The law here is, rifles must be unloaded at all times, and if you vacate your vehicle they must be placed out of site. As of May 1st 2020, all AR platform rifles even 22LR are now prohibited weapons in Canada. The Ruger Mini14, and the Beretta CX4 Storm were tossed in as well. The Liberal goal here is to ban all Handguns next.

I was not breaking any law, the Mounty was just bored and wanted to know who else was going to be in the area when the Moose season started. The law here is, rifles must be unloaded at all times, and if you vacate your vehicle they must be placed out of site. As of May 1st 2020, all AR platform rifles even 22LR are now prohibited weapons in Canada. The Ruger Mini14, and the Beretta CX4 Storm were tossed in as well. The Liberal goal here is to ban all Handguns next.
That's a damned shame!