Cold air intake options?

Good of you to notice :)
All the guy needs to know if he can get a custom made CAI for his 15" jku and you are trying to shove your 3/4" dia. shaft daring him not to bend backward or it generates.
Come the fuck on, no more air unless you open the whole thing up. Did I got that right or I have a reading comprehension problem?

Last edited:
All the guy needs to know if he can get a custom made CAI for his 15" jku and you are trying to shove your 3/4" dia. shaft daring him not to bend backward or it generates. Did I got that right or I have a reading comprehension problem?

Hmmm..... it’s actually a 1”shaft, if you need the true measurement of a motor of this Manly significance. The hole is indeed 1/8”. And I DO NOT recommend reaming it out.
As far as a custom CAI for a 2015.... it’s possible, but it won’t fit in the same space as the motor will.
I recommend trying sheep.

Hmmm..... it’s actually a 1”shaft, if you need the true measurement of a motor of this Manly significance. The hole is indeed 1/8”. And I DO NOT recommend reaming it out.
As far as a custom CAI for a 2015.... it’s possible, but it won’t fit in the same space as the motor will.
I recommend trying sheep.
Man, you reminds me of Kiwi from the island.

Man, you remind me of Kiwi from the island.

Ok Dude, we were all just having a little fun, kidding around.... I don’t need to know how you and the kiwis play in the tall grass....
Back it up a bit, we are still trying to help our fellow keeper with his CAI/motor thing

Okay, let's stick to the topic. I would pipe it up high like this.
1580330660652.png
you don't need to blow air to clean it after the desert trail bec. dust will drip-slide to the bottom side.

Last edited:
Since snorkel and/or any aftermarket CAI mod is not functional and no benefits, I go for the looks :)

Last edited: