Code P0335

martinhoward

Hey guys I’ve got a 2015 Wrangler sport 2 door .... few weeks ago on a hot and humid day the Jeep stalled on me while backing out of a driveway ... happened again today, then stalled pulling out on the road, when I put it in park it started right up but when I put it in drive in it took a few moments to actually go into gear, engine light came on flashing so I pulled in the nearest parking lot ,,, Checked for a code and got P0335 (CPS) engine light was on but not flashing anymore it drove home fine ... about an hour later the engine light went off but I still got the code, and after the sun went down no more code .. I plan to change the sensor tomorrow but was just wondering if anyone else had anything like this happen and if changing the code helped...

thanks,
Martin

While I haven't had this happen, I'm guessing your CPS is on it's way out.

Word to the wise, replace it with an OE Mopar sensor, otherwise your issues are not likely to go away.

Let us know if that ends up solving the issue. You'll likely need to clear the code after you install it, which can be done by leaving the battery unplugged for a few minutes.