Clutch pedal nightmare

Private Mercenary

I am sure that this has been brought up before so please forgive me because I have not been a round for a long time period my clutch went last week in my 2010 Jeep I am the original owner and they were the factory installed parts from when I bought it in 2009. . I had the clutch, master and slave cylinder replaced, throwout bearing, and everything else that comes on the list except the flywheel could be saved. Now I cant get in reverse or 1at gear. Even with the clutch to the floor it banks onto those gears and are all engaged. Also I used to have to depress.my blutch only 1 half ronto 3/4 to change gears and hardly ever used it to upshift. What happened?

Maybe they didn't bleed the system correctly.

But hold up... are you saying that you had all this work done by a shop and they gave it back to you with things not working properly?

If so, you need to go back to them and make them fix it (any good shop would). You shouldn't be trying to diagnose it on the internet, the shop who did the work should be fixing it free of charge.

I agree with CHRIS, don’t tell him. But, if you paid someone to do repairs, I’d make sure they corrected your problem

Reactions: Speartip
Maybe they didn't bleed the system correctly.

But hold up... are you saying that you had all this work done by a shop and they gave it back to you with things not working properly?

If so, you need to go back to them and make them fix it (any good shop would). You shouldn't be trying to diagnose it on the internet, the shop who did the work should be fixing it free of charge.
X2

Reactions: Speartip and Chris