Clutch kit (pricing question)

Mikey

So the throw-out bearing started screaming on my '17 JKU Sport
Yes, I've done plenty of searching the forums and otherwise on Clutch kits, so this question isn't about "which should I get?'
There's varying opinions on Luk, Sachs and Centerforce. I'll probably go with Sachs or Luk.

My question is about price.
I'm seeing kits really range in price (excluding, of course, the no-name brands on Amazon)
For example, in RockAuto, I see a Sachs kit for under $200.
Most kits seem around $600+
I can get a Napa kit locally for under $600, which, from what I understand, is made by Luk.
I've seen Luke and Sach kits for for under $300 at various places.
Then some for well over $600.
They all seem to have the same things, although sometimes the much higher priced ones include the flywheel.
But even those that don't, there send to be a really broad range of prices.

I know RockAuto is reputable, but the Sachs kit for $185?

Am I missing something?
Are there lower tier kits from Luke and Sachs? That aren't current marked as such?

The shop in going to have to the work can't get to it until Monday, so I have time to order a kit. Maybe I'll just roll with the Napa one that's on the shelf.

Anyone have any insight on these price discrepancies? Am I missing something? Will something be missing from the box on the lower priced ones?

Thanks

Since you are in ( Like Flint) go with a HD ACT like mine , and a new flywheel. But if you have a Girly left leg, forget about it. All Good
20191121_134745.jpg

Reactions: mrjp